white sanding sugar (or colored)
Happy Friday! How was your week. Mine was long but very productive! I have written my MSc thesis and it has been sent to my committee for review! Now all I have to do is finish 2 papers, defend my thesis and take 2 final exams! The official countdown to the end of the semester (and Christmas vacation) has started!
Here's how I spent my week:
1. I was indecisive with accessories last week. Sometimes a photo can help me make a decision.
2. We have been enjoying the CFL playoffs. It's always nice when you team is playing well and wins.
3. We walked around the lake again last weekend. It was so calm. I will have to commit a walk again this weekend!
4. In my lack of free time I am been working on a new knitting project that involved herringbone stitch. I love this pattern!
Have a great weekend. Since I procrastinated all week, I will be spending my week working on finishing my thesis and writing 2 papers for class. The semester is so close to being complete! Have a great weekend!
I always having a knitting project on the go. When I am bored (or don't want to do school work) I can just pick up where I left off. I saw this sweater shirt on Pinterest and had to share it! Seed stitch is so simple and it's a square... this would be so simple to make!
Anyone have a pattern for this beautiful peice? Maybe I could figure it out without one.
As we transition to "winter" when we spend more time inside, I love to think about home decor. I love neutrals. Here are some of my current obsessions:
Sometimes I like to use my blog to tell funny stories. On Tuesday morning I actually decided to straighten my hair since it was "cool" outside. Well only a couple minutes into drying my hair, there was a spark that came out of my blow dryer and it shut off. Conveniently this is not the first time this ha happened... or the second... or the third! So now I am looking for a new blow dryer. I want a good quality one that is not too expensive and comes with a diffuser. Here are some ideas I have found:
Does anyone out the have any recommendations for me?
Happy Friday and Happy November!
I had a productive week so it's nice that the weekend is finally here again! I have lots to do this weekend but my productivity this week has motivated me to get more done than usual! Here are some of my fave parts of the week:
1. We went to Red Zeppelin for pizza on Friday night. We sat outside but luckily the fireplace was on to keep me warm.
2. My mom sent me this cute photo of her pumpkin spice latte so I had to share it!
3. My Meyer lemons are finally changing colors. I wonder what I should make... I only have 6 on my tree this year.
4. We made "Steven style vegetables" with fennel, spinach, and pumpkin gnocchi. It was amazing.
Have a great weekend. Other than working on a few papers/ my thesis I will be going to the new Trader Joe's that opened yesterday for my groceries! Yes, grocery shopping completes my week... I have been waiting for a while to go to TJ's!