20.11.13

5 layer veggie sandwich

It's been a busy week (my thesis is due to my committee today!) which means I am really happy our quinoa chili made tons of leftovers for lunches... and we are having sandwiches for dinner. This sandwich was not a disappointment... it was amazing. The inspiration came from Oh She Glows, a vegan blog, but because I am obsessed with cheese it turned into an amazing 5 layer vegetarian sandwich.


2 slices multi-grain seedy bread from Trader Joe's
1t basil pesto
1T hummus
2 tomato slices
1 slice provolone
red pepper flakes
1/2 avocado, sliced

P.S. Our kitchen light was replaced. I can now provide you with photos with florescent lighting again! I will have to do some cooking this weekend during the day so I can provide you with some natural light one of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...