25.11.13

my perfect breakfast

You already know I am obsessed with smoothies for breakfast.  I reserve those for quick weekday meals to get me out the door. On weekend I love something warm... usually involving eggs. I love layering my fave ingredients into an open faced sandwich for simplicity! Here is my current fave:


 whole grain bread, toasted
1 slice part skim mozzarella
1 slice tomato
1 sunny side up egg*

Layer, top with pepper & enjoy.

*Crack egg into frying pan that was sprayed lightly with cooking spray. Let cook for approx 30s. Add 1T water, cover with tight fitting lid, let cook for 1 1/2 minutes. The egg white should be cooked but the yolk will still be runny! The runny yolk is always the best part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...