17.11.11

The real reason for this blog

I have a secret to share...
Actually I have some exciting news to share...
There is another reason I started a blog...

Don't worry, I have been giving you hints. Have you caught on?
1. I have been cleaning like a maniac
2. I have been trying not to buy winter clothes
3. I have been using up random ingredients in our pantry and freezer
4. I might need rubber boots in the future

We're moving!

Oh right, the only people who read this are friends and family who already know. But maybe not?!?

I have a feeling the blog is going to change once we move. Life will be different. We will be living in a very different culture and I can garden year round. Life will be good. Did I mentioned it snowed here this week?

My blog is definitely going to help me keep on track with health eating living in a place of creole and large portions. My blog will help friends and family who are far away know what we are up to! My blog will probably have some interesting moments of me learning to live in the south... or garden in a different climate.

But now you may ask... where are we moving?  Well... I posted a ton of random pics last week of grocery stores, food, a tiger mascot, and the lake at said location. Yup, Baton Rouge, LA.

Over the next while we need to sell our condo, sell lots of furniture that we are not taking (anyone want a sofa or a dining room table?), pack and inventory everything we own, and get everything wrapped up here. Yes, we will be busy. I still plan to blog but may need to miss a day or two with everything I have on my plate.

P.S. In other exciting news - Did you notice better picture quality coming from my phone this past week? Got the new iPhone 4S on our house-hunting trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...