18.11.11

InstaFriday

Here's my week in a nutshell:

 still obsessed with my broccoli & cheese bread... I plan to make more this weekend!

Here's a gross story with a happy ending: We participated in a "sweat study" for 10 weeks. You have to workout in shirts made of an undetermined material (BTW - each shirt is made of two different materials and has a gross seam down the middle... no I  did not take any pictures of my in my shirt). You must smell the armpit every time you put the shirt on  and you throw it in the wash. You keep a log of workout type, duration, and time in the laundry hamper. In payment for participation, you get a gift card at the end. We chose Crate & Barrel and Lululemon! Guess who is going shopping this weekend... compliments to my pits for their hard work.

 Edmonton to Baton Rouge... 3780km. So glad we are not driving.

 You are loved.  What a great reminder at SB.

 The new fall menu is out at Famoso! I tried the pear gorgonzola.

 Oh Canada!

Look up! There is a buffalo above your head. This photo has great perspective. Can you guess where I took it?

40 more shopping days till Christmas! I have been done my shopping for 2 weeks now... but we did most of our shopping in France this summer. Yes, I like to plan ahead. 


I take all my photos with the iPhone 4S and edit them using the Instagram app.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...