17.7.11

Change pays off

For quite a while I have been reading about Bodypump classes by many American bloggers like Peanut Butter Fingers and Sweet Tooth Sweet Life. Unfortunately, this class is not as accessible in Canada.

As you know, we recently changed gyms and I finally got to try a new class called Force. From what I can tell by reading other blogger's descriptions of Bodypump, this is exactly what I attended! Heck yes! I loved the class, the music kept me moving through class, and the instructor (Sandy) was energetic and encouraging.


Thank you to the workout gods for helping me find this class. Yes, I am obsessed with classes so I am very thankful when I find one I like. I cannot wait to attend another class in the near future. Maybe B will eventually try this class with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...