18.7.11

Deluxe dinner

We recently went to Deluxe Burger Bar in West Edmonton Mall for a quick dinner.
When looking at their a la 'cart' menu, I decided on the grilled cheese sandwich. It included tomato basil havarti, provolone, year old cheddar, and fresh tomatoes on a ciabatta bun. It was cheesey, gooey, and delicious up to the last bite! I  am a big fan of grilled cheese sandwiches and this definitely lived up to my expectations.
 
B decided on the chipotle BBQ chicken burger, which he also loved. The best part of our meal was the uptown poutine! To prepare us for our upcoming trip to France we decided a half order would be a great choice to share (okay, I know poutine is French Canadian, not Parisian but it was a good excuse to indulge in the extra calories). I was also impressed that the poutine is now available in half order size as it was just the right amount to share. 

Thank you Deluxe Burger Bar at WEM for for a delicious dining experience. Oh and for the free wine samples too!


Sorry for the poor quality photos, I forgot my camera at home and had to use my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...