16.7.11

Upgraded

Twice on a previous trip, we were upgraded to first class with United Airlines. Yes, B has elite status and I mooch off him. We also were bumped to an earlier flight recently to make sure we made all of our connections. On our first class flight to Cabo San Lucas, we were also given a free bottle of a California Chardonnay! The flight attendant asked if we were going on our honeymoon, conveniently we were, so he gave us a bottle of wine to share at our destination compliments of the airline! Thank you United Airlines!

On my first ever first class experience (YEG to SFO), I was quite excited. I may have even taken this photo when all portable electronics were supposed to be turned off, oops!

On this early morning flight we each received a free snack box and of course I paired it with a small cranberry juice. It drives me nuts that West Jet and Air Canada do not have cranberry juice as a choice of beverage! Conveniently, I usually fly United these days. In my snack box I had bagel chips, spreadable cheese, a fruit cup, and a mini Cliff bar! It hit the spot. How did they know I LOVE soft cheese?

Lesson of the story? Collect frequent flyer miles!

P.S. By the end of the year, I should become an elite member with United Airlines because of all our travels this year! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...