27.3.14

loft

How has your week been so far? Mine has been productive. One of those productive things was a trip to LOFT. I fell in love with so many things but knew I should wait for the new releases to go on sale... well it took a whole 24 hours but the whole store is 40% off. Good things come to those who wait. Here's are some of my faves:

embellished sweatshirt - waffle sweatshirt - skinny jeans - lace dress - white jeans

I love the short sleeve sweat shirt. I feel like it would be a great addition to my closet for cool summer evenings or places with the air conditioning turned way up. The lace dress is beautiful but unfortunately the wrong color for summer weddings. Will I finally take the plunge and buy white jeans? I'll have to go try these ones on to see what I think.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...