28.3.14

InstaFriday

Happy Friday! This week went by too quick. I think we only have 4 weeks of class left, that's crazy! Here are some highlights from my week:

1. I have been feeling very black, white, & grey lately. I am not sure why I am obsessed with this combo but I cannot get enough!

2. Kale ceasar salad with sautéed crawfish on top! This was delicious.

3. My running buddy aka B has been keeping me going lately. Never let's me miss a day and sometimes even requests I run twice in a day so he can have someone to run with!

4. My couch to 5k app along with Rock My Run remixes keep me going. I like having an app to tell me when to run or walk while listening to my fave tunes. I highly recommend both!

Have a great weekend. I do not really have any plans so hopefully I find something to keep me busy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...