1.2.14

InstaFriday

Happy Friday! Or maybe Saturday since I am posting late. Yesterday was a busy day after a short week but I am handful it is the weekend again. Before I head off to yoga sculpt I thought I would share some of my fave photos from the week with you:

1. Our snow day... or as I would call it: it barely snowed so everything is closed day!

2. Dinner of homemade sweet potato fries from our new mandoline, asparagus, and smoked salmon that was also a Christmas gift!

3. Anchovies stuffed green olives! I bought these for B but I really liked them!

4. I have been going to pilates at Studio7 and loving it. I am a big fan of equipment pilates classes and this new studio is fully equipped to challenge me throughout my entire workout.

Have a great weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...