6.12.13

InstaFriday

Happy Friday! Today is an extra special Friday! It's the last day of class! We survived another semester. After I submit grades for my classes later today I only have my 2 finals left!

With our travels last week I did not get to post on Friday... meaning some of these photos are 2 weeks old!
1. I finally got around to getting a haircut. I had to try a new stylist who did an excellent job and curled my hair. I was all dressed up with no where to go...
2. So I went shopping! Okay, most of those are groceries but it was a busy day!
3. I am obsessed with my Christmas wrap this year. I am using up my paper grocery bags by using them as brown wrapping paper. I ordered baker's twine and custom made the tags with stamps.
4. On our trip to Illinois I made this herringbone cowl. It turned out beautiful but is a little to thick to wear in Louisiana.

5. Elevator selfie with B at the Omni in downtown St. Louis! We loved this hotel!
6. Starbucks invited me to a challenge. You know I am always up for a challenge. Collect 25 stars before Christmas and get 30 free stars! Heck yes! 
7. I received this special photo which is the real reason the Riders won the Grey Cup. Welcome to Rider Nation! You will enjoy cheering for a winning team!
8. We celebrated my successful thesis defense with this wine as recommended by Robert Parker. It was delish!


Have a great weekend! I will be studying & baking Christmas cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...