5.12.13

defended

 

Where was I yesterday? Well I was a bit busy defending my Master's thesis! Yes, it was successful. All I have left is some minor revisions based on recommendations from my committee! I heard back from the graduate coordinator that I received the highest grade in all areas from all members of my committee. I'd call that a success! Yes, I know I am a perfectionist too so that helps to confirm it.

They did think it was fun to question me for about 50 minutes on stats, methods, and a couple other topics. Yes, they called it fun. I did not.

I have also submitted papers for both of my classes that were due this week. All that is left is to grade 100 final exams from the classes I teach and take 2 finals!

Christmas break, I can smell you! Or I just smell my gingerbread latte from Starbucks!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...