3.12.13

maria's cantina

I forgot to say this yesterday but I cannot believe it is Decembet already! This semester has flown by!

On our way back from Illinois we like to stay at Southaven, MS as it is the halfway point in the 12 hour drive. I did some research on Urbanspoon and decided we should try Maria's Cantina. Mexican food in Mississippi, why not?

I saw some great photos on their website and the parking lot was packed when we walked up so we figured we picked a great place. We had 2 for 1 mango margaritas to drink and chips with salsa to start which were both delicious.

For dinner I decided to pick the salad that caught my eye on the website. I had the grilled mahi mahi salad with a side of guac. It was delicious!

I think we have a new favorite place to eat in this town. The service was also excellent which is an added bonus when traveling. Oh, and B liked that they were playing foodball on TVs throughout the resturant! Mexican food and football is the way to his heart.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...