17.10.13

fall fashion envy

I am having a bit of trouble here in Louisiana. These next few days my students are writing midterm exams so I do not need to wear workout clothes to school. I am also done with wearing purple scrubs this week. That means I get to wear real clothes! Right? Wrong. All I want to do is wear cute fall clothes... but 28C does not call for fall layers and sweater. Here are some of my fave looks I am envious of while I try to get dressed these next two days:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6

Clearly I am loving denim, cognac, black & white this fall.
All of my fave fashion blogs provide amazing inspiration... now if only it was cool enough to wear these outfits. You don't need to feel too sorry for me. Soon enough the weather will be "cool" here and the rest of the continent will be covered in snow. Yes, I think fall fashions will have to be pushed back a couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...