1.8.13

vacation time

Happy August! July was a busy month. Fitting an entire semester into 7 weeks takes a lot out of you. Luckily, my only final exam was yesterday afternoon and now I have a few weeks off!

One of the things I did this week as a study break was attend a free class at Tread BR. It was an amazing class. We split into 2 groups and alternated 5 minutes of sprints on the treadmill with 5 minutes of strength exercises with the TRX or on the floor. Every interval was different, keeping your body andmind challenged at all times! After 50 minutes I got a killer workout, pushed myself as hard as I could, and knew I would be sore the next day! I have a feeling I will be going back to Tread again soon. I actually hope to find a time to attend a class once a week during the fall semester.

See, hard work:

Okay, you cannot really tell how hard it was from this photo, but I promise it was.

Today: running errands, tying up a couple things at school, volunteering, packing, then off to Houston tomorrow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...