2.8.13

InstaFriday

Happy Friday! Better late than never, right? We were traveling today. Clearly vacations come before blogging somedays. I love Friday posts as going through my photos reminds me of everything I accomplished in the past week. Conveniently, most of my photos are no longer on my iCloud as I cleaned out everything for vacation... oops!

Here are some of my highlights from the past week:

1. I was studying the anatomy of the heart for my cadaver anatomy final exam. BTW, I got 98% on the last exam! I think I may have done well enough to get my final grade up to an A. Final grades are not posted yet so I do not have a confirmation. I learned so much in the class. Every anatomy class I have taken now makes so much more sense. Things I used to do as an OT now make more sense. The human body is such an amazing thing. I got so much out of this class and am thankful I was given the opportunity to take it.

2. Then we wrote our final exam and were so relieved! These ladies were a great team to have in the lab all summer.

3. Starbucks happened so many times this week, you don't even want to know. But it was delicious every time. I try to always remember my reusable cold cup to decrease my ecological footprint.

4. A J.Crew outfit for traveling. I love this new outfit combo thanks to my recent purchase!

Have a great weekend. We are in Houston having a great time. We have already done so much. I cannot wait to tell you about it next week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...