23.8.13

InstaFriday

Happy Friday! It's officially the last Friday before school starts. That break went by really quick. My day will be filled with running, a grad student meeting, yoga, and a department party! Here's a quick snippet of this past week:

1. I decided that navy and black now go together... only when paired with neon and leopard. This outfit is a new fave. 2. I love our new bedding from West Elm. Grey, stripes, more stripes, and chevron make everything more beautiful. 3. We made pork tenderloin with red wine au jus, peas and cheesy polenta. It was amazing... my amazing au jus completed the meal. I've got skills. 4. We celebrated wine Wednesday this week. It was a nice break from our busy week.

Have a great weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...