6.6.13

snacks

Summer session starts next week! This means this week has been busy with class prep, getting ahead on my thesis work, and doing everything else I try to achieve every week. Next week gets even busier with a new schedule for the next 2 months: teach 2 classes in the morning, class in the afternoon, and work or volunteer in the evening. With such a busy schedule I will need to plan ahead to ensure I am eating healthy snacks throughout the day. Here are some of my fave snacks that are portable, simple, and quick:

pb chia seed cookies - healthy and decisions

nuts - you can take them anywhere

hummus & veg - we eat this every day

frozen chocolate pb bites - a delicious sweet great that is sugar free!

green juice - just put it in a mason jar and you can take it with you

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...