1.5.13

2 games, 2 views

Happy May! April flew by with the end of semester so it will be nice to have a little more free time this month. Although I said that about spring break and ended up working everyday day. I should also work on my thesis during the semester break too! Every time I think my list is getting shorter, I remember something else that needs to get done.

Last week we went to 2 LSU softball games. The ladies won all 3 games on the weekend but the games we went to were really close so it made for an exciting event. Thursday night we sat in reserved seating as B's student got us tickets. Saturday afternoon we sat on the berm (a grass hill just past the outfield fence).

My new Sperry sandals were perfect for both games. B's colleague joined us for both games. He loves sports... and hotdogs, so the three of us get along wonderfully.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...