3.5.13

cinco de mayo

Today is the last day of class for the semester. That calls for a celebration. Conveniently tomorrow is also cinco de mayo! Here are all the things I wish I was doing to celebrate instead of studying:

Eating fajitas at Pipi's in Mexico!

Walking around in Mexico!

Eating huevos rancheros... a definitely possibility! This recipe looks amazing.

Drinking a margarita... my preference is mango. Rumor has it the faculty club will have one for me today!

Laying on the beach, enjoying the sunshine.

 

Instead this weekend I will be studying... possibly by the pool if the sun comes out, most likely eating Mexican food like huevos or shrimp tacos, and trying to get through the last couple days of the semester!

Happy Friday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...