12.4.13

InstaFriday

Happy Friday! The weather is beautiful here so I am very excited to sit by the pool this weekend and do my class readings. Sorry to my family and friends up north who are still under snow, ice and slush. Here's a quick recap of my week:

1. Last weekend's pool time. It was great to sit in the sun while I read. It makes the 4 chapters and 6 articles per week much more tolerable. Now I just need to find a way to work on my thesis by the pool and maybe it will get done!
2. Daffodils were on sale last weekend at Whole Foods. I bought closed ones, B put them in the sunshine, and they were open within 20 minutes. I have been loving the fresh flowers lately.
3. We made green juice to add some veggies to our day. This one had spinach, kale, cucumber, celery, and apple. Yum! This weekend I plan to make pineapple and kale juice to drink by the pool!
4. Sometimes I would rather have a simple dinner than a fancy dinner. This was toasted chia seed bread, mashed avocado, and poached eggs. Soooo good! And so healthy at the same time!
 
This weekend I have tons of reading and writing to do. With the nice weather it is my way of bribing myself to read during the day then write in the evening. That means I will have left to do this weekend is get groceries, do laundry, and work for a couple of hours. See you Monday!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...