18.3.13

the plan of the week

Our plan this week is different than most. Why, you may ask? Well, its march madness which means compromise. Since we do not have cable we will probably spend more time eating dinner at local establishments that have televisions... aka sports bars.  I have lots of writing to get done this week so I may skip out on some dinners out and just have Smoothie King. BTW - I am currently obsessed with the strawberry gladiator with mango and papaya. Yum!

Here's what we do plan to eat... and what we are unsure about:

Monday - leftovers
Tuesday - protein shakes
Wednesday -  cheeseburger casserole
Thursday -TBD
Friday - TBD
Saturday - TBD

Can someone please bribe me to sit at the computer and get my homework done. I need to write a 7 page paper and work on an article for my thesis/ independent study. I just have so much trouble sitting down and staying focused. Any advice? I seriously need to be bribed into getting some things done.  I prefer my bribes in Lululemon, J.Crew, and shoes. I did find some new sandals I like... while procrastinating. Yup, no focus for this grad student. On a positive note, I did finish a research proposal draft that was 10 pages. One success at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...