15.3.13

InstaFriday

Happy Friday!

This week went by very quick. It was productive but also not too stressful. Here are some of the reasons why:

1. On Friday night we went to the LSU gymnastics meet. It was lots of fun, especially when they did the wobble!

2. Cheese, grapes, and crackers for lunch. Yum!

3. I got my hair colored for the first time in over a year... it's officially ombré!

4. The pie was a huge hit at work. I got my small piece of chocolate pecan and it was all I needed.

 

This weekend:

homework, Zumba choreography, styling my new sofa, groceries, and sitting on my new sofa

It is supposed to be a beautiful weekend so hopefully I will be able to spend some time outside on our deck or walking around the lake.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...