20.3.13

light up my life

Things are slowly coming together in our new place. I have realized we need to upgrade our lighting.  Our array of Ikea lighting from our university days is out of control. Anyone want to buy 6 different lamps? I have a feeling they will need a new home very soon. I am looking for new lamps for by the bed, by the sofa, on the desk, and maybe even an accent piece on the dresser as decor.

Here are some of my favorite inspiration photos:

 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
You can clearly see I have found my style of lamp. Round and neutral. Some of the places I have been looking at lamps include Z Gallerie, West Elm, Crate & Barrel, and World Market.


1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7

I need 5 lamps and I have so many amazing choices. Now I just need to make a decision and some purchases. Let's be honest. I will not be buying $300 lamps and I will not be buying all the lamps at once. But once the light upgrade is complete, it will make a big difference for our decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...