26.2.13

HBC color inspiration

Remember when I got this blanket for Christmas?

I have been obsessing over the HBC color pallet ever since. Since we moved into a new place I thought these colors would be great to incorporate into our decor. I cannot help it, its the Canadian in me. I have seen these colors my whole life but I am just starting to appreciate them more now that I live abroad.


Specifically, I want to use the blanket as color inspiration for our bedroom. Aren't these photos beautiful? I am obsessed! The lines are clean but the look is rustic. For me, this is the perfect combination for a cozy room.
1 - 2

Hopefully I will have a finished product soon to show off!
Maybe in the future I will be able to add to my collection. Remember all the HBC products I saw at The Bay in Banff?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...