18.12.12

The day I changed...

Europe has changed me. Europe in the winter has changed me.

If you know me, you know I hate hats! I don't mind headbands but never liked toques. Well, guess what was purchased for €3 at H&M yesterday?

You may need to blink a few times. Yes, this girl bought a toque. My southern ears and chilly and maybe it will make a fashion statement. I think I have the toque look figured out, I needs to be too big and kind of floppy at the back. They call it boyfriend style. If you are lucky, you may even get to see a photo of me in it!

Hopefully, in the next for days, I will get to post about Lancaster & Dusseldorf! We are now settled in Cologne... and eventually I will share some photos from here too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...