27.11.12

Planning ahead

I realized the other day we leave for Europe in less than 2 weeks! I have tons of school work, grading, and 2 finals before we leave but I can always get distracted by fashion. I decided to check the upcoming weather forecast in Manchester & Cologne and they are both expecting rain and snow over the next 10 days... I think I am safe to say the 2 weeks we will be there it will also be raining and snowy. I do not want to be touring with wet and cold feet so I knew I needed to make an investment: rain boots!

I did my research, Hunter boots are not in my budget... but I can afford some cheaper similar looking black rain boots ($33 on Amazon + free shipping) along with some Hunter socks (10% cashback through Shop Discover + free shipping). 


Its the perfect combo! Now I just need to decide what to wear with my rain boots. Time to get planning! Thanks goodness for Pinterest for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...