31.10.12

Will cook for sofa

If you have been to our house, you know we have no living room furniture except a TV, rocking chair, lamps, and coffee table. Yes, we really need something comfy to sit on. If you follow me on Pinterest, you will see me pinning photos of sofas all the time.

all from Pinterest

If you one either of our parents, you will know all we are asking for this year for Christmas is money to put towards a sofa! You can clearly see my style from the above photos: modern, clean lines, comfortable and grey cloth. At some point I am going to have to adjust my criteria as I feel this is just not possible with our budget. Does anyone have any ideas for me? We currently rent so we do not want something that only fits this house. Furniture stores are lacking in the town, everything is either way overpriced and ugly or poorly made. I want to invest in furniture that is versatile and does not cost the equivalent to 5 months rent. Is that too much to ask?
I love Crate & Barrel and West Elm but the closest stores are Houston and we would also have to pay shipping. By the time I paid shipping at Ikea I may as well by something of better quality.  
Help! I am very open to ideas!
For now, we are still only asking for money for a sofa until we can commit to a specific sofa at a specific store!

P.S. Did you see the Klyne chair & a half and ottoman at Crate & Barrel are on sale. I would die for this in grey! Both are on my list of things I want but B says we need a sofa first before "fun chairs".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...