15.8.12

Sonsie

When I was shopping on Monday I happened to walk by Sonsie on Newbury Street. The place was packed! I checked out their menu and was quite impressed so I made us a reservation for Tuesday night.
We were not disappointed!


We each had a glass of white wine, shared the speck pizza (proscuitto, mlozzarella, fig, & arugula), shared a bottle of chianti, B had the sirloin and I had the daily feature. My meal (pictured in the middle) was blue fish topped with a heirloom tomato and avocado salsa on sauteed kale and bacon with a side of roasted potatoes and beets. Yum! The dessert menu looked great but we could not eat another thing.

If you are even in downtown Boston and want a great meal, this would be my recommendation. The service was amazing along with the great food and atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...