14.8.12

Boston in photos

Here's a quick summary of Boston. I took most of my photos the last 2 days as that is when I spent most of my time touring. 

We went to Nantasket Beach with our friends and their three kids. The water and the sand between my toes was wonderful. I spent most of my time in the water! I also saw Fort Independence and tons of churches.

I took the walk through the North End. The Freedom Trail goes through this area. There were also so many amazing looking pastry shops, small delis, and Italian restaurants. 

I choose to have a cannoli from Mike's Pastry for breakfast (yes, I know, not the healthiest choice). It was amazing and worth the calories. But I walked for about 5 hours that day and did a killer workout in the morning... its all about moderation.

After the North End I walked through downtown and Boston Common to the Boston Public Garden. This was my fave location the whole day. I liked the beauty of the inner city park framing the buildings all around. If it was not for shopping, I could have relaxed in this park all day.

Our last day in Boston we had a late flight so we took the train to Harvard. It was a beautiful campus... of course we bought shirts!

We also went to Zoe's for breakfast as per the recommendations of some online websites. I had eggs florentine. It was delish. I also loved the roasted potatoes it came with.

Thank you to our friends for being wonderful hosts and the city of Boston for the wonderful vacation. Hopefully we will be back again to explore more of this city!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...