4.4.12

These are a few of my...

favorite things!

Can't you just see me prancing around singing to The Sound of Music while I discover wonderful new things on Pinterest? What a great invention... but I have told you that before.

1. I love this tufted ottoman from Sow Kindness . I wish I could have it for my home! 2. I have been loving large clutches lately. I would really like one that fit all of my essentials and my iPad... clearly an essential. 3. I saw this pizza the other day and knew we needed to make it. Caramelized onion, roasted butternut squash and sage. What an amazing combo! I bet you will see a photo soon from my table! 4. You can  never have enough loafers! They go with everything and are soooo comfy! 5. I am half way through MWF seeking BFF and loving it! I am reading it on our iPad. So far it has convinced me I should join a book club... or get a job to find local friends! 6. Ultramarine blue and emerald green... love! Please find your way into my closet. 7. I wish I had a tabletop picnic bar in my backyard. What a great idea! 8. I had a dream last night that I owned this belt. Maybe we were meant to be together.

There are so many amazing finds on Pinterest. Go follow me and find some favorite things of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...