13.4.12

InstaFriday

Gotta be quick today! We have visitors for the weekend with lots of fun things planned! I cannot wait to show you what we did next week. Here is a summary of my past week in photos:

1. At my part time job, I got paid to make "coral" out of random materials. What a fun job for a crafter! 2. Obsessed with SB iced coffee. I have also has a great Starbucks Experience recently that I should share soon. There is a reason I am willing to pay their price for coffee! 3. I cannot believe I have not shared my broccoli recipe yet! This is a staple in our house. Cut Broccoli into florets, steam 5 minutes, place in a casserole with chili pepper flakes and a tiny bit of grated cheese (anything you have will work but we prefer harder cheeses), bake in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes. That's it! Its a great way to eat your vegetables and very healthy too! 4. It poured again this week. It came out of no where, rained for 20 minutes then it was done. My garden is thankful for the rain. I have an exciting update for next week!

5.  My rose bush in my backyard produces beautiful pink flowers. I am not a big rose fan but I like these! 6. I had the caramelized peach salad and mac n cheese bites this week at CPK. I love both so much! 7. I love a monochromatic look, here is a photo of the top of the basketball stadium at LSU blending into the sky. 8. I cannot forget our fave home cooked meal this week! Whole wheat gnocchi with basil pesto... so simple and quick! We has a salad on the side with blackberry balsamic vinegar. Wow. That is the best balsamic vinegar I have ever had! We are trying to savor it while it lasts.

Have a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...