10.4.12

Dining room inspiration

It took me a while to find inspiration for my dining room. The walls are navy...  and I do not want to pain them. We have a beutiful old table but the top needs some TLC so I knew I needed a table cloth. We also needed curtains and chairs. We have a great metal wine rack and a built in china cabinet so we did not need to add much. But really... what do I do in a room with navy walls? Yellow and navy of course... with a touch of brown!


Pinterest is great for inspiration! Sometimes it just takes me a while to make a decision... and the decision has been made!

table cloth - curtains - chairs - navy paint

I  am very happy with how things are coming together. I have the table cloth and curtains from Target (I had a 50% off coupon for the curtains!) but still need to get the brown chairs to complete the room! I am thinking we may also need chair cushions but I am not sure what color I will get. World Market has a great selection so I may try there. I love the yellow table cloth with my white Sophie Conran dishes and Robert Welch silverware.
Hopefully I will get to take photos to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...