9.3.12

InstaFriday

Happy Friday!

1. We went to Cici's Pizza last weekend. I has a piece of macaroni and cheese pizza. Wow. It was delish. Okay, maybe I had two pieces, I could not control myself. 2. My ombre tree in my backyard. Isn't it cute? If I can't color my hair ombre then I may as well have a tree in multiple shades. 3. Veggies and hummus... to balance out the mac n cheese pizza. 4. Raised with TLC. Love my bananas but these may need to go in the freezer for baking.

5. Have you tried chocolate avocado mousse? I found this recipe on Peanut Butter Fingers. Go make this recipe. It is amazing and only takes a couple minutes to make! 6. & 7. These photos were taken around the same time in my backyard in opposite directions. I love the framing of the trees and the silhouette of the moon. 8. We go to the same place with friends every Thursday... I mean every Thursday... a la Big Bang Theory. This week we changed it up and ordered spinach dip. It was a great start to our meal so we could share an entree.

Have a great weekend! Today is yoga and some work at the university. This weekend it is supposed to rain so we will be spending our time indoors.  Oh and I have another DIY project to finish so I can post about it next week!


2 comments:

  1. Mac and cheese!
    Great pictures. I would love to have you link up at my first ever link party today!

    http://laniderrick-itsmylife.blogspot.com/2012/03/its-my-insta-life-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac and cheese pizza!? I have never heard of that before, but the more I think about it, the better an idea I'm convinced that it is! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...