18.2.12

Yoga motivation

You may know I love Pinterest... or you may not even know what Pinterest is! I have some great motivation on my Fitness board that keeps me going all week and weekend. Not inspired? Check the board. Don't know what to do? Check the board. Trying to think of healthy recipes? Check the board.

Since I have a pass to Yoga Bliss, I am very motivated by yoga this week. It challenges me to push past my boundaries, conquer my fears, and kick my own butt!

Speaking of yoga. Go check out my friend Kellie's blog - Fit Your Life. She recently did a 30day yoga challenge and has some great reflections on her journey.

Go check out my fitness board... or better yet, start your own. 
Then go do a killer workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...