12.12.11

Packing weekend

I do not have much to report from the weekend. We spent our time packing. We have almost packed everything we own. I also sold my sofa and snowboard! I would call it a productive weekend. We are still trying to use up the last bits of food, hence we made:

 hamburgers with a sunny side up egg on top

saskatoon berry crisp with mango sorbet

It is still abnormally warm here so we have were able to BBQ all weekend! Thank goodness as burgers just do not taste the same made inside.

Food for thought this week: How important is everything you own? Could you do without 75% of what you own right now? I am a huge fan of simplicity and I hate clutter. I am glad we have sold so much with the upcoming move. We have also donated quite a bit to Goodwill and clothing donation bins. Now we just need to try not to accumulate so much stuff in the future.

1 comment:

  1. oooh i love hamburgers with eggs! so yummy!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...