10.11.11

Yummy eats in Baton Rouge

We were in Baton Rouge last week... don't you just love that you have no clue that we are away till I get back? I am so sneaky. On the other hand, I think the only people that read this are family and friends who knew about our trip. So I guess that defeats the purpose of trying to be sneaky!

It was my first time in the south, so of course I had to embrace the southern culture and eat some good food.

 shrimp tacos at Coyote Blues, yes we ate dinner outside in November!


caramelized peach salad & The Greek pizza at CPK

shared the seafood platter at Parrain's Seafood Resturant, this is a must go in Baton Rouge!

oatmeal cookie yogurt at Yogurtland, the flavor was legit - we even had a BOGO coupon!

signature wedge salad at Ralph & Kacoo's - a great place to stop after shopping at the Mall of Louisiana


The strategies for health eating in the south were to share an entree with B, order a lunch size portion, or just not finish everything on my plate. It was a culinary adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...