11.11.11

InstaFriday

Its InstaFriday again! I am excited for this week's edition. If you read yesterday's post you will know I was in Baton Rouge for a week. Here are some highlights:


 When we're together I know I'll never fall - love the SB Christmas cups!

 milk & cookies in first class on United!

 rosemary outside in November?!? loved Whole Foods and the weather

 TOMS at the grocery store? Whole Foods, you continue to amaze me

 my purchases! it was just a bunch of Think Thin bars to bring back to Canada - by the way, Whole Foods is supposedly expensive but they were cheaper than in IL...  and everything in the store was cheaper than what we can get in Canada

 ice coffee + me = it was meant to be!


Perkins Rowe... on my way to J Crew!

walking around City Park lake, it was a beautiful day

taking photos of myself at BTR - note to self, we only need 30 minutes to get through this airport - hence the self portrait

mid flight photo session on our way home - I was watching PanAm and B was listening to Podcasts

Today is Remembrance Day in Canada. Today we remember those who fought for our freedom. Today is also a national holiday... because we are free. Lest we forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...