28.11.11

Always busy

This weekend was busy but fun filled! We had guests all weekend and we spent lots of time packing up our stuff.

Some interesting notes from this weekend:
Saturday night we went to Tres Carnales. Remember when we went a while back and I forgot to take any photos? Not this time!
I had the fish tacos! They were amazing but I would not expect anything less at this restaurant. I must comment on the customer service as well. We arrived just after 6pm on Saturday night so we expected a line up. There were 2 other large groups in front of us and they said to expect a 45 minutes wait. We were fine with that as we'd just be chatting in line anyways. After waiting patiently in line for about 35 minutes, the manager bought our group of 6 a round of drinks since it was taking longer than expected. We stood in line with our bevies (sangria for me!), ordered our food when our table was ready, and were eating guac and chips within 5 minutes.Our meals arrived 10 minutes after that. Is was very quick! Thanks Tres Carnales for showing us a great time and being so great at what you do! If you live in the Edmonton area, I highly recommend you try this place!

We also did lots of packing. 17 boxes, 1 trunk, 4 duffel bags, and 2 backpacks inventoried and packed! Success! We still have quite a bit to pack but it is nice to have a big chunk of it done. I really should take a picture of the boxes soon. We still need to sell our sofa and bed frame then the rest is going to Goodwill!

Things I should do this week:
1. workout
2. finish my last Christmas gifts
3. deal with bill cancellations and all that other stuff that goes along with moving
4. continue to clean out my pantry and freezer by cooking random items that end up turning out amazing

Time to start my work week! I hope its a productive one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...