29.11.11

An outdoor vision

With our upcoming move, I have been trying to dream up new decor ideas for our new home. By dream, I do mean get ideas from Pinterest, then try to figure out if they are possible.

Home are some of my faves right now:
I would love to be able to grow herbs and a small lemon tree outside. With a 12 month growing season I have lots to learn... but all year to discover the beauty of the south.
 I love this table made out of pallets. I think it would go perfectly in our new backyard and would be so simple to make! Would landlord appreciate if I planted flowers like this? Probably not but I love how it looks. I like the simplicity of the white flowers on the green grass. I bet B would not appreciate this covering the grass and having to cut around it!

Oh the possibilities!

I have asked for some southern gardening books for Christmas. I have lots to learn but I am excited to have a yard of our own! We even have a small garden that will need some TLC then will be ready to plant veggies. You can check out my Pinterest "For the home" page for more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...