29.9.11

Tres Carnales

This past weekend we joined friends at Tres Carnales. It was amazing. I LOVE Mexican food so this was a perfect weekend treat for an abnormally warm weekend!
The atmosphere was amazing... not totally authentic but better than most Mexican places in Edmonton.

We started with sangria for me and a corona for B while waiting for our table.
Then... I got so busy catching up with friends and enjoying the food that I forgot to take more photos. We enjoyed chips and guac, a roasted corn side dish, and 4 types of tacos... chicken, beef, and 2 types of pork. I highly recommend checking out their website, or even better go to the restaurant if you are in Edmonton. According to their website, all ingredients come from a 200km radius of Edmonton, they do not have freezers or microwaves, and everything is made fresh daily. The fish of course comes from further away but we did not get to try any as they sold out of the red snapper tacos by the time we ordered at 6:30! Next time, I need go earlier to try the fish. I can't wait to go back again and take more photos try the fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...