6.9.11

Not a labour filled weekend!

If you have not figured it out, I LOVE long weekends. When a weekend is called labour day... that to me means no working on the weekend. We did do some work this weekend but also had time to relax.

We made some yummy food this weekend including:
 
tomato gazpacho, roasted garlic and manchego on ciabatta, and wine

 
bagel thins (on sale half price!) with porchetta and provolone & E's blueberry freezer jam and provolone

 
and tacos!


It was a delicious weekend of simple food.

Some other things we did this weekend was run errands, clean, workout, buy B some new shirts, picked up a piece of Sophie (a wedding gift that came in), and bought an iced tea pitcher that currently has earl grey iced tea chilling in it!

There was also a beautiful sunset on Sunday evening. Sunsets in Edmonton in the "fall" are beautiful.

It is supposed to be hot all week (summer is NOT over!) so I will hopefully be able to spend evenings outside! This week I want to do some killer workouts, tackle some items on my to-do list, and continue to read the book I started this weekend... The Shop On Blossom Street. Yes, I enjoy books about knitting.  B thinks I am weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...