12.8.11

Take me out to the ball game

Tonight I hope to go to the Edmonton Capitals ball game... not because I want to watch baseball, or fireworks, or wear my Dodgers shirt, but because I really want a perogy dog for dinner! Friday night is fireworks night, so that shall be fun. I have an outfit planned for this evening but it will probably be too cold for shorts. Jeans may have to be my substitute to keep the mosquitoes off my legs.
I was lucky enough to find J Crew shorts last summer on sale that are the same colors as my TOMS wedges!

Back to the real reason I want to go to the ball game. Have you ever had one of these:
I have been craving one of these all summer... minus the mayo! The perogy dog is $4.50 and comes topped with cheese, bacon, onions, fried potatoes and loads of sour cream.
Calorie ladden?
Yes.
Do I plan to workout all weekend?
Yes!
Totally deserved?
Absolutely.

We worked out with our personal trainer at 6am today (chest and back day - yes I bench pressed 85lbs and proud of it - no grunting needed). Tomorrow I am going to Force class and Sunday I plan to do The Fitnessista's Schweaty August Workout. I also have a long to do list of condo cleaning to fill up my weekend.

Hopefully I don't get hit by a foul ball tonight. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...