11.8.11

Food for thought

Okay, so its not actually food but you know what I mean. I this on Facebook this week and it resonated with me.


I feel like I am connecting with this today:
1. Travel often - this summer we have been to Kelowna, San Diego, San Jose del Cabo, and France. I also have 3-5 more trips I should be taking before the end of the calendar year.
2. If you don't have enough time, stop watching TV - I haven't stopped all together but I have cut down my TV watching time.
3. If you don't like something change it - going to a personal trainer with B,  enough said.
4. Wear your passion - does that make my passions J. Crew, Lululemon, and TOMS?
5. Life is short - but I love mine even though it is busy and full of jet lag (not a bad thing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...