14.7.11

Zico

I have read about Zico Coconut Water multiple times on Tone It Up. When walking through Ralph's in downtown San Diego, I saw Zico Coconut Water and knew I had to try it by the pool later that day! I decided on the mango flavor to pair with my Think Thin bar! (Did I mention I love grocery shopping in  the USA? All of my fave products are so accessible!)

At the San Diego Marriott Marquis pool, I cracked open my mango coconut water and loved it. It was very refreshing, not to sweet, and did not have pulp in it like other coconut waters I have tried previously.


I would definitely try this again. When doing research on Zico, I found out the following:

ZICO contains the five essential electrolytes that gives your body everything it needs to stay hydrated and perform at your best. One ZICO has more potassium than a banana – 15 times more than most sports drinks – to prevent cramping. Drink ZICO before or during a workout for the natural energy you need for optimal performance. After a workout, ZICO replenishes and re-hydrates you to speed recovery.
Source

Next time you see Zico Coconut Water, give it a try then go to their website and take the pledge:

Keep it natural. If its not natural, its not going in my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...