15.7.11

Cross My Heart

Some of you may know, we have an exciting but quick trip coming up soon! We will be going to France, Reims and Paris to be exactly for one week.


One thing I still need to do to prepare myself for this trip is to make sure I have the appropriate purse. I would like my belongings to feel safe on the streets of Pairs while I shop and tour around. Okay, I should not lie, most of my plans include going to the Sophie Conran store, eating cheese, and drinking wine. But I can still have a nice purse while I do those things!

My usual purse usually resembles a 10lb sack that is stuffed with various items! B says it is an adventure if he needs to look in my purse for anything. I want this purse to be smaller, neutral in color (so I can use it again), and zippered on top. After doing some research, and by research I mean reading some blogs and looking at what other people have worn on their trips, I have decided that a crossbody bag in brown or beige will be my best option.


I find shopping when looking for something very specific to be difficult. My most exciting finds usually occur when I am not looking for anything specific. Tonight I will be on a hunt for my newest purse! Hopefully I am successful. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...