19.7.11

A touch of blue

My outfits these days seem to be neutral with an accent of color. Maybe its because I am obsessed with my white trousers that I bought at Club Monaco for $9. Maybe its because I love my new black cardigan from J Crew. Maybe its because I am loving brown accessories. Who knows! Does anyone else go through trends with their clothing choices? This outfits is perfect for my freezing cold office, going to a meeting after work, or running errands on a week day. And yes, you will probably see me wearing it again.
cardigan - tank - shoes - trousers - belt 

I just happened to notice where I  got my outfit inspiration after I wearing it all day. Check out these photos on J's Everyday Fashion blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...