8.6.11

Wedding Stationary!

I picked up our wedding stationary last evening. Since I am a visual person I like things to be aesthetically pleasing. I also love crafting, so I refuse to pay anyone to do the assembly! I have been very busy completing the finishing touches on the day of stationary. This involved tying tags on the favor boxes and rounding corners on various programs, cards, etc.
All I have left to do is assemble the ceremony programs fans and finish knitting the basket that will contain them. Simple? Sure! Why not? I love the dandelion theme.

Can't wait for everyone to see the final product at the wedding!
Thanks E for all your help with these!  Thanks B for helping with assembly!
___

In other interesting news, I ran the stairs in 1:03:06 last evening. It was a new personal best for me. I was quite impressed with myself as I did not stop the whole time. I love seeing improvements!

Have a great day!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...