10.6.11

Leisure

Last, but definitely not least, leisure.

In adulthood, individuals place great importance on their leisure time, often pursuing hobbies, interests, and opportunities for socialization. Leisure activities may include quiet recreation such as reading or crafts, active recreation such as travel or community outings, and socialization such as visiting with friends and family.

What do I do for leisure? This is where my self-care and productivity activities multi-task! Leisure for me is walking outside, running with my iPod, spin class, hot yoga, knitting, gardening, shopping, reading, cooking, and traveling.  I consider myself very lucky that I have all of these leisure activities in my life. I am also very lucky to have B in my life. He travels lots for his work... I  like to tag along and see new places.

I hope to do many blog posts about leisure in the future. This may include new recipes, the book I am reading, a garden update, or new places I am exploring. I think I am looking forward to this area of my blog the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...